Monday, March 8, 2010

Get real or get out...


I have seen so many things in my 24 years, but in the last 5 months, have seen more fakes and liars than I had ever hoped to.

You say you all care, ask how I am and then walk away before I give you the truth.
You could never handle the truth.

“The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.”

My friend of the world, you are so right…. there is never truly an escape from these things.

Not one of you, not one – gets what I have been through and the nightmares spattering my past with hatred, blood, hurt and vile discontent at every breath I draw. But then again, do you really care. I know those of you who do will be the ones to say it to me, but this is not about you.

The truth is something no one ever wants to hear but they all want in a way.
But I am over this and you and all your lies. You need to get real. But not with me –your time with me is up. Get real with yourself… You float in and out of here like you were invited… Leave. Get out and don’t bother looking back, all you will find is my back to you.

The only thing real in this life is pain and by feeling that I know I am alive.


“Bleeding heart and suffered soul
Cry no more the light is gone
The darkest solace is yours
Enjoy the silence and rest my soul”

KK