Thursday, July 7, 2011

My heart racing in my chest, our eyes meet.


Weak at the knees as your eyes search mine

Looking into my very soul, the way only you can

Glancing away I break your spell on me

Your breath so soft and gentle


My eyes return your gaze; I have no escape from you


The one who owns my heart


Trembling as your fingers brush my cheek, I let you in


I had been facing the dark for so long, but no more


Your light has taken over me


Silently a solitary tear rolls down my face


The coming of this moment has been too long


Quietly you pull me close and I feel myself surrender


The magic of your touch guiding me to the light

Again your eyes search my inner being and I let you in

You have taken over my heart and soul

Gently as you whisper my name light streams in

The dark now dawn I reach out, step into day and breathe new life…

I had been facing the dark for so long, but no more

Your light has taken over me